Monday, April 23, 2012

Oh My, Oh Land.... Oh No, Wait, We've Had That Title Before!



So. Hi.

Last week, I didn't post at all. And for that, I apologize. But, seen in the light of what I've been doing, I think you'll forgive me...

Last week, my choir sang with the amazing Danish artist, Oh Land. And yes, that includes me.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We sang loudly à la Bulgarian folk-singers, while flowing down the stairs of the DR Concerthall, dressed all in lacy white. Some of us carried large, long white branches on our arms, making us look like a big, white, walking wood; others carried long white pennants, swinging them above our heads, while jumping and dancing around. We rocked out, we sang like angels, and we got to take off our girls choir-faces for just a week.

If it's possible, I'm an even bigger fan of Oh Land now. From now on, I can't listen to "We Turn It Up" without thinking about running around with my pennant, jumping up and down to the music, while singing random strangers right in the face, laughing at their surprised and awed smiles.

I have been such a huge fan of Oh Land, and her amazing, dreamy music, for so long. Back when I wrote the post "Oh My, Oh Land!", in which I raved and fawned completely over her music, I had never imagined I would experience, what I did last week. I never thought that would be possible for me. But chill, though. It was only the most amazing thing I've ever participated in.

Oh Land, you still have all my respect. And my unending appreciation and love for your dreamy, magical music. Wow.

 
PS: For more amazing pictures and descriptions of the concert, read the raving 5-star reviews of Oh Land's concerts in Gaffa and BT!



O H     L A N D

M A G I C A L ,    M U S I C A L ,    W O N D E R F U L





Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment