Thursday, March 8, 2012

I hate it when I forget to turn my swag off at night, and I wake up the next day, covered in bitches.

So. Hi.

The title doesn't really have anything to do with anything. Just like this post. Sorry for being gone so long. Here's a heart to make it better.


A picture from the day after the Swag Party at Aurehøj. In memory of a nice morning (or actually it was afternoon, for all regular people out there) spent recovering with a late breakfast, good coffee, no make-up and great conversation.



A picture from this autumn, when the leaves had just started turning violently red, but the sun still flooded my yard with warmth.



A quirky song I like a lot. It reminds me of "Wuthering Heights", of Catherine and Heathcliff, of love and lust and anger and pettiness and storms and a whole lot of other things.



Kate Bush Wuthering Heights



Pictures from a great adventure in Val T, with the best of girls. I miss dancing all night, drinking Kronenbourg and Jägerbombs, and singing along to "Levels". Oh, it was the best.


Avicii Levels



And then a whole bunch of other things that have no relation to anything whatsoever. Apart from being either yummie, funny, true, beautiful or just nice.

Ah, Sex and the City. And the 90's. Aah.
Property of Emily Salomon.
Don't remember ever having seen the bottom picture. I love the effect it creates.
A very true quote from a dear friend of mine.
True.
An incredibly tumblr-esque picture taken by a friend of mine.
Jealous.
Why are kids growing up so fast all of a sudden?
Impossible not to look twice.
Want.
Ooooohhh, you're just so cute, I want to eat you up!


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment