Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Right Now, I Could Shit Rainbows!


So. Hi.

During the entity of my day, all my fellow 9th-graders were getting their letters and e-mails and whatnot, saying that they were indeed accepted at the gymnasiums of their dreams.

That is: everyone except me.

The gymnasium of my dreams is Aurehøj. There is no other place for me. Nowhere else for me to go. And I swore to myself that I would do everything in my power to get in. Which I did. And I don't think I've ever wanting anything this much. So since March 1st, I have been waiting for my answer.

All day long I waited. But no e-mail! I even ran home in recess to check my physical mailbox. Still nothing. I was already sucked in to various conspiratol thoughts of hacking into Aurehøj's computer system, but this failed me, as I was too paralyzed by excitement to even attempt to act on it. I was practically ready to piss myself when I headed for a 4-hour choir rehearsal. Here I thought I could evade all thoughts connected to my non-apperearing letter. But I had forgotten that all of my friends from choir had gotten their answers already, as well! Each and every one of them lined up, telling me they got their wishes, and asking me if mine had come true. All I could answer was: "Err, I don't know".

In a nutshell, I had to wait until I got all the way home before I knew if I was going to spend the next 3 years in ecstasy, or in a living hell.

But, after around 12 hours of nerve-wracking waiting, I got my wish. A little golden e-mail from "Aurehøj Gym." had ticked in to my inbox when I got home, beckoning to be opened. And though my hands shook, my breath caught, and inexplicably, my mouth watered, I managed to click on the e-mail.

And that's when I started screaming.

FREAKING YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, BITCHES!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
I GOT IN TO AUREHØJ GYMNASIUM! OOOOOOOOOHHH, I'M SO HAPPY, I COULD PUKE GLITTER!


































 Apologies for typos and strangely concocted sentences. Can't think straight. Aurehøj, here I come!

Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment