Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wild, Whacky, Colorful Distortion.

So. Hi.

I never want to study for my exams. If I could choose, I would be on summer break already. Preferrably at Roskilde Festival (only 27 days left!!!!!).

I wish I could tap my heels together twice, and go wherever I wanted most; just like Dorothy from "The Wizard Of Oz". Unlike Dorothy, though, I wouldn't go home; or to any certain place, for that matter. I'd go to another time.

Click-click. I wish that my exams were over. Click-click. That I had no tests to take. Click-click. That I didn't have to sweat about procrastinating, reading, cramming, flipping listlessly through old papers or staring blankly at my screen. Click-click. That I could just go straight from Distortion to vacation and Roskilde Festival, without stopping to think about school...

But alas. No matter how many times I try, it seems like my magic slippers just don't work at the moment.

So for tonight, I'll just have to cling to the memory of my distorted freedom a liiiiittle while longer.



W I L D ,    W H A C K Y ,    C O L O R F U L    D I S T O R T I O N

Mac Miller Party On Fifth Ave


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment