Thursday, May 31, 2012

NOW

So. Hi.



N O W

I'm done with school. My first year at Aurehøj; over. I have no more classes left to take this year; no more lessons to go to; no more homework to scribble hopelessly down the night before it's due. All that's left of this school year, is exams and tests.

There will be people, music and beer in the streets. More than usual, anyway. The sun will (hopefully) shine on a distorted Copenhagen; for Distortion has finally hit our city. And I too am going to be enjoying the festivities in town later today.

All I'll be doing is relaxing, drinking, sleeping, dancing, screaming, laughing, TV-watching, partying,  reading, hurriedly studying, perhaps stressing, but generally chilling.

It's almost-vacation time. Plus a bit of studying.

Kisses!




Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment