Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Little Bit Of Val T.

So. Hi.

I arrived home from Val Thorens yesterday. Slept consecutively for 5 hours, my family unable to wake me. Went to school, saw all my friends again, gossipped and barely endured my classes. It felt like I had never left Copenhagen.

Last week was insane! And I'm too exhausted and sick to even talk about it. But it was amazing. And I loved every second of it. Well... Close enough, anyway.

My two single-use cameras from Val T are yet to be developed. I can't wait to see the pictures! But the girls and I still managed to take some digital snapshots from our wonderful week of skiing, partying, drama, drinking, chilling and fun.

Hope you all had a great vacation!



Photos taken be me and my girls.


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment