Tuesday, December 13, 2011

%!="#/&/??!""&?(#¤=! (Sorry ♥)

So. Hi.

I'm so sorry for the long silence, guys. Christmas has always been my busiest season; at least since I joined the choir. Let's just say that December definitely is the month with the most socially squished calendar this year. This has resulting in me being... Well... A grinch. A real Scrooge. Or just plain old cranky. Oh well. Sorry everyone! You just can't be happy all the time.

But all my stress ends this Thursday, where I am officially done with both school and choir. Then I'll be able to stuff myself with Christmas food, run around frantically after Christmas gifts (I haven't bought any yet...) and turn my brain off completely.

At least until January. Sigh.

But come Thursday, I have chai-tea, Coldplay's new CD, Christmas elves and wonderful friends to help me through December.


C H E E R S    M E    U P :


GIRLS ♥


COLDPLAY


Coldplay Hurts Like Heaven



LISTS

D I D    Y O U    K N O W    T H A T . . . :
  • The elephant is the only animal with four knees.
  • We, as humans, forget over 90% of our dreams.
  • Every time we remember something, we recreate the memory from scratch; this means that our memory is never the same each time we remember it.
  • Approximately two-thirds of people tip their head to the right when they kiss.
  • Coffee drinkers have more sex than non-coffee drinkers. They also enjoy it more.
  • In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court, he would swear on his testicles.
  • The humming bird is the only bird, that can fly backwards.
  • In the US, Americans eat about 18 acres of pizza a day.
  • Your foot is the same length as your forearm.
  • If you plug your nose, and keep your mouth shut, it is impossible to hum.
  • In Victorian times, prostitutes wore pubic wigs.
  • The longest flight of a chicken is about 13 seconds.
  • On average, a woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s.
  • Kissing is healthier than shaking hands.
  • The tradition of brides carrying a bouquet of flowers down the aisle, started with brides trying to hide their body odor.
  • Dalmatians are born without spots.
  • Horses can’t vomit, and pigs can’t look up in the sky.


CHRISTMAS


 


C H R I S T M A S     C O U N T D O W N :
10 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS EVE


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry

No comments:

Post a Comment