Sunday, May 8, 2011

ILIKETHISSHIT

So. Hi.

Today:
  1. Saw V. today. Wanted a mentioning on le blog. A while back, I made a deal with myself, that I'd only put the things that I really like on this blog. So I was hesitant. But V., you're one of them.
  2. Prepared for biology exam (though this is a hopeless mission).
  3. Spent an illogical amount of time on Damn You Autocorrect, where I laughed my ass off.
  4. Had amazing raspberry / whipped cream cake for dessert.
  5. Am going to see "Four Weddings And A Funeral", and try not to wake the whole house, as I convulse in fits of laughter.

Tommorow:
  1. Go to school later than usual (halle-fucking-luja!).
  2. Laugh my butt off with / without friends.
  3. Actually study for exams.......................................
  4. Eat some great food!
  5. Smile, and enjoy the sunshine.










































Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry

2 comments:

  1. Uh, elsker også de billeder! <3 :D
    /Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak :) Ja, jeg bliver også helt glad af at kigge på dem. De har nogle ret gode vibes, ikke? Sådan lidt sommer-rebelske.

    Kram.
    - Carrie

    ReplyDelete