Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CRK // Falling Asleep With My Head On The Keyboard


So. Hi.

Today's high: Cinnamon toast.

Today's low: Forgetting the text for our national song, as I performed with the choir for the queen...

Today:
  1. Biology exam ☑
  2. French assignment ☑
  3. Sleep☒
  4. 3-hour concert (mind-bogglingly boring and excruciatingly tiring)☑
  5. Falling asleep with my head on keyboard ☑
Tomorrow:
  1. Danish class (please kill me in my sleep)
  2. French presentation (please kill me right now)
  3. Choir rehearsal (will most probably drop dead)
  4. Sleep (will try to stay awake until at least 8pm) (in the unlikely event that I don't die of fatigue first)
  5. Succeed in keeping my eyes open the entire day (not likely)
Thanks for............ Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I Am Going To Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment