Sunday, October 10, 2010

Glooooria, Halleluuuuuja, Tralalaa!

So. Hi.

Yeah, guessing from the title, you might think that I was particularly happy about something. I'm going to have to dissappoint you - this Sunday is indeed just another one of those gray, unexciting Sundays. But, lucky me, I get to spend this Sunday in a church. And I'm not religious.

Tortuuuuuuuuuuuuure!!

I sing in the DR Junior choir, a very prestigeous choir, and it's great, really. We get a lot of experience with singing, great voice training, the girls there are some of my best friends, and I love it. But. There are just so many of these concerts, where we have to sing classical music. And that's fine, I don't mind it at all - it can really be quite beautiful, if I may say so myself. But I draw the line at church services... yaawn. Have you ever sat through a whole sermon, which lasted about half an hour, not even of your own will? And I nver go to church! I'm mentally preparing myself to be bored to death later.....

Oh well. I'm meeting up with 4 friends from my choir beforehand, so I'm sure it'll be fine. We're going to a little café in CPH, I can't think of the name, but it's really good. You can get great pizza slices here, yum.

It's right on Kronprinsessegade, one of my favorite streets, especially since you pass by Flying A on the way over there. They have the most awesome vintage rings, I love them. They cost 300 kr. each, which is a bit expensive.... I got one as a gift from my two best friends, Male and Ida. It's a big, golden bird. An eagle, or a hawk, or maybe even a dove. I have no idea. But I like it.



I'm wearing my beloved ring on this picture. It's from the photo-shoot I did with Male.
Don't I look just a bit surprised? ;)
 Thanks for listening. Talk to you later,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment