Monday, October 11, 2010

Overwhelming Joy!

So. Hi.

Went shopping with my friend Helene today. I haven't seen her in a million years, so it was great to catch up. We went in to inner Copenhagen, and we went to several cafés and had coffee and cupcakes. But the sweetest part of our visit, was when she showed me the boots from Acne that she has been lusting for. I think I'm in love. They cost like 3000 kr., but they are acsolutely fabulous. Cannot get them out of my head.


Acne Draw Boot in gray suede

I also went to a dinner party, where one of my friends Sophie wore these a-ma-zing boots. I love them. Now, which ones should I spend all my life-savings on?



Acne boot in black leather and metallic bottom.


Both of the boots are from Acne. Have I mentioned that I am in love with both of them?



- Just wanted to add real quick:

OMG, I am so happy right now. I have finally gotten my own computer back. Since I busted my hard-drive (sob sob sob) I have been using a mini-computer, which, incidentally, gives me little jolts of electricity when I sit with it. This has been fine, and I have actually come to like the ridiculously minute size of this baby computer. But, amen, my own computer has come back to me!

The good news is: they were able to save all of my files. Everything except one picture, but who cares - all my writing, my music, my iTunes, my pictures, my everything - it's all there! I thought I had lost it for ever.

I love you, computer-repair-genius!

Here's a sweet song to show you my joy:



Could you pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now...
Thanks for granting my small wish.

And thanks for stopping by!

I Am Roseberry

No comments:

Post a Comment