Sunday, November 11, 2012

Why I Love Sunday

So. Hi.


It's finally Sunday. And I just can't seem to muster the strength. For anything. Not today. Because today's Sunday.

Sunday is my favorite day of the week.

♥    You don't have to wear make-up.

♥    You can sleep all day.

♥    When you finally get up, you don't have to do anything.

♥    If you, by any chance, have work to do, you can sit in peace and quiet and work it out on your own.

♥    It's the best day for drinking chai, and cuddling up under your comforter.

♥    If the weather is miserable, it doesn't really matter; you're going to be wonderfully cooped up inside all day anyway. PS: The bad weather creates an excuse to stay inside and snuggle.

♥    Sunday is commonly known as National Hangover Day. It's the day you have a reunion with your thumping headache, your toilet bowl, and your various hangover-antidotes. Somehow it's okay to be completely zonked out on Sundays.

♥    Today I have done literally nothing; I have lain in bed, watched TV (my sister somehow persuaded me to watch Saw with her; some people have alternative ideas about the use of Sundays).

♥    Sunday is the day of non-meals; of eating greasy Chinese food for breakfast (dream scenario atm), buttered toast at 4pm, dinner being the only thing tying you over to the coming day of normality.

♥    It's right before Monday - the one day infamous of being the worst day of the week. And therefore, in comparison, Sunday becomes the last good day of the week.

♥    On this particular day, if I'm done with homework, work, and everything else, I can actually justify making stupid posts with lists like these, and a shitload of pictures and memes. Yesssss.


Oh lord. He exists.



When I'm in bed, and I can't find my phone.
Exactly how I don't look on Sundays.

How I look on Sundays with a hangover.


My best girlfriend on our girls' night in.

Me when I'm waiting for my food to be delivered.


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment