Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OBAMANIA

So. Hi.


It's not really my place to give any kind of speech, big or small, about Obama being reelected for Presidency. But somehow I'd like to think that he'd be glad for any kind of pre- and post-election support he can get. Even if it's from a 17-year-old girl sitting across the world from him. 

So, President (!) Barack Obama: I just wanted to say that I'm so proud. Proud to be an American, even if I'm only halfway there. And I'm proud that so many people could stand together, and finally make the right choice: keeping the most dope best president I have been lucky enough to see in my lifetime. Not being able to vote has been one of the most infuriating things I have ever experienced. But I feel as if I was a part of winning the election too; that you, Obama, won for all of the people, who supported you, voted for you, and still stand behind you. 

I think that it says a lot about my day, that the first thing my dad did was wake me up, and say: "Obama won. Your mom is pretty ecstatic.". The rest of the morning, I have been seeing her dancing giddily around the living room (I even caught her singing loudly over the noise of her hairdryer - the words "Obama" and "yay" were involved). My house is a happy house today.

THANK YOU, everyone who voted for Obama. Thank you so much! I hope there will be a time when I can vote for a president, that's equally dope - and that the USA will keep heading down the road Obama has paved for us.

LET THE OBAMANIA BEGIN!


W H Y     M I T T    R O M N E Y    W A S    N O T    E L E C T E D
Or... Well... Why he shouldn't have been, anyway...



R O M N E Y    S T Y L E


W H Y    O B A M A    W A S    T H E    B E S T    P I C K
Primary reason: He's dope as heeeeell. I may be white, but I'm his strong negro-laday.



T H E    P R E E Z Y    O F     T H E    U N I T E D    S T E E Z Y



Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment