O N T H E D A R K S I D E
Me when I'm illogically PMS'ing and bitchy.
- Wake up. Hangover.
- Eat some breakfast. Waffle down coffee. Run out door. Snap at anyone that tries to hurry me.
- Busride home. Almost fall asleep.
- Comes home:
"Hi honey, did you have fun?"
"LEAVE ME ALONE OKAY?????!!!!!"
- Lock myself in my room. Turn on computer. Letters dance on my screen. Still hungover, I guess.
- "This assignment is so........ HARD....... I just can't like...... UNDERSTAND..... What my teacher wants me to DO....... I just........ I hate this stupid text" (cries)
- "Maybe I should have some food...."
- "THERE'S LIKE ONLY TOTALLY DISGUSTING FOOD IN OUR REFRIGERATOR!"
- Sits and grumbles for half an hour while contemplating revenge on refrigerator.
- Plays the piano. Slams the keys really hard with a manic, rabid expression every time I hit the wrong note.
- Beats up pillow.
- "WHY IS THERE NO CHOCOLATE???!?!?!"
- "I want a nap..."
Major onslaught of PMS washing over me at the moment. Can't you tell? Don't lie, bitch, of course you can.
Must reinforce positive attitude, and well-lit smile! Can't run around like a grenade all day, ready to explode as soon as someone removes the right stick.
SO. Bright thoughts..... Positive thoughts...... Laughter..... Smiles.......
O N T H E B R I G H T S I D E
Me when I'm trying to be placid and positive.
- It actually is summer; and very close to vacation too!
- Yesterday, the sun shone brilliantly, and it actually felt hot. And even now, the weather is clearing up. I can see genuine sun on the wall of my neighbors house.
- I only have one test left before I can finally relax!!!!!!!!!
- The test doesn't mean anything, or count for anything real, so actually I could just go in and say some random shit that isn't even connected to my paper, and I'd be fine.
- I actually haven't worked all day (what a surprised), seeing as I was often caught up by memes of animals with funny captions all over the internet, which caused some majorly loner-status giggling attacks. Me laughing at pictures of cats = Not an entirely good sign.
- Chocolate can always be found.
- It's our big Summer Concert on Sunday! With a repertoire I actually like; beautiful light summer songs, floaty Eastern music by Holst, and a lovely Danish spring and summer piece by Niels W. Gade. Which probably is irrelevant to you, but it sounds nice.
- My hangover is slowly receding. And, just for good measure, I'll be drinking it away in a couple hours at a friend's birthday. So. Weeeeee.
- I'm going to Rozzkill in about a week!!!!
- I have a new T-shirt that says "I AM AWESOME" on it. Hah.
- I'm making some food now. Joy.
And now I feel better. I think I'll have some chocolate and booze too. Aah.
When you're drunk at a party, and your best friend says she's fat:
I Am Roseberry.