Monday, October 3, 2011

++ WONDERFULLY RANDOM ++

So. Hi.

Well this is awkward.

Uhm. Well, I... I don't really know how to start this post. I've been gone for a while now, I realize. And I really want to come back strong. Give you something to think about; something to make you think "Ah, this is what I've been waiting for". But I don't know where to start. My life is borderline insane. I have absolutely no coherence with the fashion world right now, except for my own private lusts. And I don't have a clue what's going on with music nowadays. And I have a mismatched bundle of pictures on my desktop. Not to mention the endless pile of ideas that keeps coming and going, refreshing itself and suddenly emptying at inopportune moments.

In short, I am completely clueless, and lost in my own life.

And what better way to sort out your life, than a random list. And a few random pictures. And the word random.


T H I S    D O E S N ' T    R E A L L Y    M A K E    A N Y    S E N S E ,    S O    I ' M
J U S T    G O N N A    T H R O W    I T    A L L    I N    O N E    B I G    B U N D L E



 
Dressing up as a superhero for a theme party, and wearing the worlds longest fake eyelashes.


Choosing to get completely drunk out of my mind, and having to be driven home from the warm-up party at about 9pm. Therefore missed the actual Superhero Party. Cannot remember most of the evening after 8pm. FML.

(But it looks like I had fun, though)


Waking up to a glorious hangover at 7am. From there taking a 5-hour bus ride to Århus. Arriving home the next day at 3am, after a long day of rehearsing for the total of two songs, that we had to sing on live television. Luxurious.

Led me to feeling something like this by the time we arrived in Århus:


Speaking of "The Hangover" references... When I saw the pictures from friday night (what little of them in which I occur), my expression was something like this:



Singing "Heavy Eyes" for the artist herself. Yes, I sang, with my choir, for Oh Land. As in the actual person. Oh Land, Nanna Øland. In person. Whom I love. Backstage. Where I had to stand in the front. And she spoke to us afterwards.

Needless to say, I nearly pissed myself.




Oh Land Heavy Eyes

Waking up at 2pm the next day. Litterally went outside once during the entire day, due to severe homework overload (damned math assignment from hell).

Only want to look at numbers if they occur like this:



Falling head over studded heels in looooove with these gorgeous boots.


Studded tall biker boots from ASH




Finding this and agreeing completely.



Looking at pictures of baby seals. Because they're so friggin' cute.



So. We had a baby seal. We had Oh Land. We had some studded boots. And we had a hangover that should compete for the world championships of stupidity. My life in a nutshell.


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.




No comments:

Post a Comment