Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Naked Boys, Salt, And Awkward Mondays.

So. Hi.

During these first few weeks of high school, I have hardly had time to stop and take a breath. Which means that a lot of things probably have gone amiss on the blog. I do apologize. I'm working on it.

One of the things that I proooooobably should tell you about, is Aurehøj's intro party, which I went to last Friday...

Which was awesome, obviously.


N A K E D    B O Y S ,    S A L T ,   A N D    A W K W A R D    M O N D A Y S



Jay Z and Kanye West Niggas In Paris









Okay, so what did I do last Friday night?

First of all, I went with my class to the warm-up with our sister-classes. Here we were welcomed by a cheering crowd of 2nd and 3rd year students, who were delightedly shoving shots at us. I was then told that I had to take a shot, and dance the limbo under a pole they were holding, before they would let me in. I thought "Hey, this isn't that bad!", since I had expected massive amounts of beer-chugging and pre-warm-up hurling before entering.

But don't worry. That wasn't nearly all the had in store for us poor 1st year's.

We were then presented with a completely naked young man; lying on a table, covered in salt, surrounded by tequila shots, and holding a lemon in his mouth...

Now guess what the girls had to do.

My friends of course had already decided to get totally wasted, so I was left in a state halfway between buzzed and slushed and slurred, while said friends continued to shoot down mouthfulls of Vodka etc. I should probably mention that it was the 2nd and 3rd years' goal to get as few 1st year's to the actual party as possible. And this goal was, to a slightly impressive extent, realized for many.

I was one of the lucky few that actually went to the actual party at Aurehøj. 

Fumbled for my student ID at the door of the party, and got pushed back several times by the towering security guard, as I tried to sneak my way in (unsuccessfully). Then proceeded to dance with a bunch of wonderful strangers all night, and let new friends buy me cheap beer. Found out at 1am that my friend had been driven home, because she was drunk out of her mind. Sat outside on the cold, cold ground and talked with my friends for half hour's at a time. Had to call a cab twice before I succeeded in actually catching it. Went home and slept until 11 the next day. And of course, I lived through Awkward Monday today, nicknamed due to all the awkward memories of last-Friday-night-hook-ups that rear their ugly head in the presence of the Monday after. I'm just glad that I didn't do anything, that I regret.

So, all in all, my first party at Aurehøj was... Pretty fucking awesome.

I hope you all had a great weekend. And that you're not too fed up with me, already.


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment