Thursday, September 1, 2011

Details.

So. Hi.

Life is full of details. What I look like every day is composed by a thousand, tiny little things. A stray freckle here, a new ring there, a hole in my tights here, a strand of hair there. Things that I don't notice - that no one really does... Except for those small occasions, where I give myself time to pay attention to the details of my daily life.

The shudder and gasp of the early fall wind, rustling through the slowly orange-turning leaves. The suede-like fabric of a new, dusty red shirt. A sunbeam shattering in the lenses of my cheap sunglasses, turning orange and green and blue. Knee-socks and buttoned-up shirts. A cloud of breath in the cold morning. Mismatched earrings of different kinds, silver and gold, blue and black. Bare arms and content sighing in the warm afternoon sun. Details. All around me, dizzying, intoxicating and confusing in their numbers.

Sometimes it's nice to get lost in their vastness. And sometimes it may seem frustrating to do so.

But sometimes, like today, I just realize, that they exist.















Tommorrow's my intro party at Aurehøj. I'm really excited. Hope that all goes well!


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment