Monday, August 29, 2011

Something Not About Me.

So. Hi.

Sometimes, I get an overload of me.

You know. Talking so much about your life, that you feel like you've lived it three hundred times already. Overthinking everyday stuff... is he going to call, how is she, will I ever meet that random guy again, what grade will I get on my exam, what should I wear for the next party, etc. etc. Running around in the stressed little cirkles, that now and then become your life. And for what?

Sometimes, I like to take the focus off me.

For just a second, I like turning off the lights. I like taking a deep breath. I like having that forbidden Nutella sandwich, and turning on some stupid TV show. I like turning my stereo up to max, and making the windows shudder, and the floor thump, as I dance around like a total idiot. I like turning my brain off for a little while, so that I don't have to think about my own life. Just for a second. 

Sometimes, I like to think about something, that's not about me.




Miles Davis Blue In Green

 









































 





Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment