Monday, June 13, 2011

Gotta Get Down On Friday.

So. Hi.

Some pictures from my weekend, where I went to my friend Julie's birthday party. The theme was Black and White, but the birthday girls wore red (cheeky, good-looking bastards). A fun friday night with good food, good drinks, and nice people.

J x 2 + O
Josefine, Julie and Olivia. Pretty (red) birthday-girls.


Dinner for all 30 girls.


Welcome speech from the pretty ladies.


Their avid listeners.



Dinner at my table.


Alberte, Victoria and I, in that order. What an exceptionally lucky photo of the three of us...


J talking to E over champagne.


Take no notice of my face. This is basically what I looked like for dinner.



Me and the girls.



C is starting the party...


A goooooorgeous birthday girl.


Cutest couple: my friend Anders and his girlfriend, Julie.


Everybody chilling outside.


My friend Ida with Bojer.


Though I look almost sad, I'm actually having a great time, haha.



Goofballs.


Me, calling V. and heading home after a long night.



Rebecca Black Friday

Gotta get down on friday, I guess. Haha.


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment