Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kanye West Hits CPH

So. Hi.

Am pretty psyked. Why? Well, if the headline didn't tip you off, a certain black male rapper is coming to tiny Copenhagen. Oh yes. You heard right.


 K A N Y E    W E S T    I N    C O N C E R T 





Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Kanye West, the amazing Kanye, is playing at Plænen in Tivoli on August 11th! I actually never thought this would happen. I never thought that Mr. West would even consider Copenhagen as a concert destination. But it's true -- I even checked billetlugen to see if there existed such an event. And sure enough, it does. The ticket sale starts April 15th, but the pre-sale for the owners of the Tivoli Gold Card starts on the 14th at 10am. My guess is, if you want to see Yeezy perform, you'd better get your ass in gear, and order some tickets. The tickets are a bit pricey -- around 445 DKK and up. Yikes.

I have a friend that is an absolutely raging fan of Kanye West, and, needless to say, he nearly pissed himself when he heard the news (sorry mate). It was him, that informed me that Kanye was coming to Denmark. He even said to me: "I'm completely psyked!", and though he's moving to Manhattan in the summer, he's flying home to see his idol play in Tivoli. That's what I call enthusiasm!

So, needless to say, I will be pulled to an awesome concert. How can you say no to someone, that will fly across the Atlantic to hear Kanye West? The answer is: you can't. It's just impossible.

Will be on my toes, and ready to order tickets, exactly at the time where the sales shoot off.

 



Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry

No comments:

Post a Comment