Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Outfits

So. Hi.

As you might know, I just spent Christmas in the States. While Christmas is a very important holiday to me, staying in Phoenix, AZ, means one thing to me, and one thing only:

S H O P P I N G

I bought a lot of stuff with my own money, I got $275 for Christmas, so there was a lot of spending power to go by! I also got some looooooovely Christmas presents. Well. Here they all are! Enjoy.


O U T F I T   O N E
Shirt: Yaya Nom De Plume (bought in Urban Outfitters), Jeans: Armani Exchange, Shoes: Billi Bi (bought in shoe-shop on Østerbro)





O U T F I T    T W O
Shirt: Abercrombie and Fitch, Jeans: Armani Exchange, Headband: Urban Outfitters



O U T F I T    T H R E E
Shirt: Abercrombie and Fitch, Shorts: Urban Renewal (bought in Urban Outfitters), Socks: H&M, Headband: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Billi Bi (bought in shoe-shop on Østerbro)




 O U T F I T    F O U R
Shirt: American Vintage, Cardigan: Ralph Lauren, Shorts: Urban Renewal (bought in Urban Outfitters), Headband: bought in Oman




Hope that it inspired you to do some shopping yourself! After all, it's the Janurary sales, so there's no better time. I'll be hitting the sales myself this week. I'm not quite sure what to get -- I've been contemplating everything from a concert ticket to Adele playing in Store Vega, to a big blue bag from Marc Jacobs to the Lolita Boot from Jeffrey Campbell.

I wonder what I'll choose? Do you guys have anything that you are lusting for?

Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry

No comments:

Post a Comment