Sometimes I find myself in a situation where I have to answer a question, I simply have no idea what to reply to. This mostly happens in school. Especially in religion class.
When my religion teacher asks me to explain the plot of a boring, old-as-ass, uninteresting movie about Islam from about year 1992...
"Caroline, would you please summarize the plot of this movie for us?"
- No, I have to puke, bye.
- I'm sorry, I can't; it's against my religion.
- I have recently developed heavy diarrhea from the mouth, whenever I talk about something uninteresting; perhaps I shouldn't answer that...
- I would love to, but I feel it would be selfish of me not to let some of the other students have the pleasure of answering your question...
- I could, that's true...
- I'm sorry, Caroline's not here at the moment.
- You smell like a goat. Stop talking.
- It's terrible about those sheep being sacrificed, eh?
Sometimes I think I should take religion class seriously...
Well, fuck that shit, class is over. And no homework. BAHAHAHAHAHA.
(All GIF's courtesy of the genius whatshouldwecallme)
Have a good one, see ya, byeeee.
Thanks for listening,
I Am Roseberry.