Monday, September 24, 2012

When your teacher asks you to explain the plot of a boring movie...

So. Hi.

Sometimes I find myself in a situation where I have to answer a question, I simply have no idea what to reply to. This mostly happens in school. Especially in religion class. 

When my religion teacher asks me to explain the plot of a boring, old-as-ass, uninteresting movie about Islam from about year 1992...

"Caroline, would you please summarize the plot of this movie for us?"

Possible answers:

  • No, I have to puke, bye.
  • I'm sorry, I can't; it's against my religion.
  • I have recently developed heavy diarrhea from the mouth, whenever I talk about something uninteresting; perhaps I shouldn't answer that...
  • I would love to, but I feel it would be selfish of me not to let some of the other students have the pleasure of answering your question...
  • I could, that's true...
  • I'm sorry, Caroline's not here at the moment.
  • You smell like a goat. Stop talking.

Probable answers:
  • It's terrible about those sheep being sacrificed, eh?



Sometimes I think I should take religion class seriously...



Well, fuck that shit, class is over. And no homework. BAHAHAHAHAHA.


(All GIF's courtesy of the genius whatshouldwecallme)

Have a good one, see ya, byeeee.


Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment