Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ring-a-Ding-Ding!

So. Hi.

I've been scanning ASOS for cute rings, since I feel that my friend Male is seriously overtaking me in the ring-department, even though I love love love rings! Maybe I just need to refresh my stock?

So, I thought I'd browse on ASOS for some inspiration. Apparently the trend is rhinestone-animals as rings, and I actually totally dig this. I really found some cute rings, so perhaps I will find an addition to my diminishing number of rings!




ASOS Rhinestone Encrusted Alligator Ring

Statement ring. Featuring an alligator design with rhinestone embellishment on a gold-tone style band.
Price: 105,76 kr.






Oasis Crystal Bunny Ring
Silver finish ring by Oasis. Featuring a glass stone encrusted bunny design with contrast stone eyes.
Price: 115.37 kr.
 


Oasis Leopard Ring
Chunky ring by Oasis, featuring a diamante encrusted leopard head design and gold tone finish.
Price: 72.11 kr.



ASOS Extra Long Wrapped Vine Ring
Wrap ring, featuring a gold-tone finish with an ornate vine design and a wrap around band.
Price: 96.15 kr.

I know the last ring is a bit out of the category "rhinestone animals", but I just thought it was so cute. I love big rings, and this one fits the bill nicely. All of the prices on ASOS are very reasonable, don't you think? I encourage you to go check their jewellery out for yourselves, especially the rings!

Tata,

I Am Roseberry

 

No comments:

Post a Comment