Monday, January 24, 2011

Paint It Black

So. Hi.

I'm loving this black look, especially when it's spiced up with leather, silver jewellery, and kick-ass boots!

A very stylish girl I know wears this type of look -- needless to say, I love it. I just can't get enough of the simple, yet elegant toughness! I wish I could wear stuff like this all day, every day. But sadly, my poor little purse hardly has enough money in it to buy my underwear. But a girl can dream, right?


Paint It Black by iamroseberry featuring a cuff bracelet
Alexander Wang Leather blazer
$895 - net-a-porter.com
Leather blazers »

Acne kex pleather jeans
1.295 DKK - stylepaste.com
Skinny fit jeans »

La Perla Vintage Plissé lace bodysuit
$430 - net-a-porter.com
La Perla »

Acne Davi crepe slouch pants
$300 - net-a-porter.com
Acne »

Jeffrey Campbell Lita
$154 - lorisshoes.com
Platform heels »

Foxy Platform - Black
$145 - shopnastygal.com
Black platform sandals »

Knuckle Duster Ring
$859 - superette.co.nz
Rings »

Snake Ring
183 GBP - notjustalabel.com
Snake rings »

silver armored ring
$32 - oaknyc.com
Silver rings »

Crayon in Black Jack
$12 - topshop.com





Thanks for listening,

I Am Roseberry

2 comments:

  1. Expensive taste you've got there ;)
    -Sophie

    www.nuit-sansfin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. I tend to look at the clothes, not the price ;) Yikes! But never mind. It's not like I could ever afford this anyway.
    - Carrie

    ReplyDelete